x
Beta Member

Estimates: I'd like to be able to add my business terms as a PDF

It would be nice to be able to add my business terms to an estimate. It's about one page. Or it would be nice to add a pdf. Right now can only add photos.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@shottims

Sorry for the frustration, I just tested this out myself, and am definitely going to surface this to our Invoices team.  

In testing this, I oIf you are using Invoices on the Square Dashboard - you can add attachments as .PDF or other formats.  It seems on the App the limitation may be what the phone has access to.

If you are using the Invoices App, I would suggest using a program like Turbo Scan (app that allows you to create and save Documents), and save your Terms page as a .jpeg using this. This will give you the option to attach an appropriate .jpeg to the document in App.

You could also save it as a draft and attach your documents from the Square Dashboard.

I will request we look into attaching other file options in the App itself besides .jpeg format.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

@shottims

Sorry for the frustration, I just tested this out myself, and am definitely going to surface this to our Invoices team.  

In testing this, I oIf you are using Invoices on the Square Dashboard - you can add attachments as .PDF or other formats.  It seems on the App the limitation may be what the phone has access to.

If you are using the Invoices App, I would suggest using a program like Turbo Scan (app that allows you to create and save Documents), and save your Terms page as a .jpeg using this. This will give you the option to attach an appropriate .jpeg to the document in App.

You could also save it as a draft and attach your documents from the Square Dashboard.

I will request we look into attaching other file options in the App itself besides .jpeg format.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I did this, and appears to be a good short time fix. Thank you for your response. 

Message 3 of 3