x

Invoices: How do I export shipping information for a certain date range?

I have a large number of invoices and want to be able to export everyone's shipping info from a certain date range, or even all at once would be nice.

Is there a way to do this?

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @nubbinse. Thanks for the clarification. Currently we don't have a way to export customer shipping information (address, city, state, zip) from the Invoices page of the Dashboard. 

I can absolutely see how that would be beneficial, so I'll make sure that our Product Teams take a look at your request. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Super Seller Alumni

See this thread where exporting invoice reports is discussed, especially @Helen's verified answer.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 15

I appreciate your response, but I am looking for specifically exporting shipping addresses for shipping labels, as that thread discusses some great features, it does not explain in any way how to export shipping addresses. I am trying to avoid copying them over one at at a time, especially if I have to break down, name, address, city, state, zip.

@Helen maybe you could chime in?

Just want to know if I am missing something

Message 3 of 15
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @nubbinse. Thanks for the clarification. Currently we don't have a way to export customer shipping information (address, city, state, zip) from the Invoices page of the Dashboard. 

I can absolutely see how that would be beneficial, so I'll make sure that our Product Teams take a look at your request. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 15

Has this been updated?  I am not able to easily obtain my shipping addresses to ship the products to the customers.

Message 5 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hey @gbciii welcome to the Seller Community!! At this time, this feature is still not available through the invoices section of the Dashboard, but you can export all of your customers and their addresses in the Customer Directory, which will include their addresses as well! 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 15

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Export Addresses

I am wondering if anyone knows how to export shipping addresses to an excel spreadsheet without having to click on each individual invoice and copy it. I invoice to an email address requesting for shipping address which shows on their paid invoice. How do I get it to a spreadsheet? All of them. When I click the customer profile it only shows customer name and email. 

Message 7 of 15
Alumni

Looks like another Seller asked a similar question on this thread. @Zellieblue

Justin
Message 8 of 15

I have a similar request.  It is actually hard to believe that Square does not have this functionality.

Surely they must know that sellers have to ship paid invoices and would need the addresses.  Who wants to manually go to each paid invoice and copy paste into Excel or whatever software you use to produce labels.

And when a client pays the invoice and enters their address, it does NOT automatically add it to your Customer List, which I think is another design oversight.  Another simple feature to add.

Message 9 of 15

I have just conducted a massive custom sale using Square Invoicing, and I collected shipping addresses for each invoice using the "Request Shipping Address" toggle in the invoice creation panel. I have over 100 orders to fill now, and I cannot find any way to export the shipping addresses all at once so I can upload them to my shipping software. This is such basic functionality - especially during a pandemic when so many people have moved their businesses online - that I can't imagine it doesn't exist somewhere. I just can't find it... can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Message 10 of 15

Hey! Thanks for reaching out about this. I've merged your post to an existing thread. This is currently a feature request, but there may be some workarounds in there that help you out. Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 11 of 15

Any update.  I can not see how to print addresses.  Customer lists does not include addresses but individual orders do have an address but not exportable.  Is there a paid service where Square can do this for us??  Need a list of Customer name. email, phone number and mailing address.  We are a not for profit and this would be wonderful for fundraising.

Message 12 of 15

Hey there @CFS2019 👋

At this time you should be able to export your customers under Dashboard > Customers. This export should include any addresses on file for you to make use of.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Message 13 of 15

I set up our team fundraiser on this platform making the assumption that the orders could be downloaded - is it possible that there is no way to obtain a spreadsheet of the customer names, orders, and delivery address??? I can't find this anywhere.

Message 14 of 15

Hey there @mstrauss thanks for reaching out, to confirm are you wanting to export invoices or actual orders from under order manager. I will keep an eye out for your reply. 

Message 15 of 15