x
Beta Member

How can I connect my Square Online website to my Facebook page?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: facebook marketplace

I've found out that some e-commerce platforms allow integration with facebook marketplace so that you can easily post to that audience without remaking each item description.  Is there a way to do with with square?

Message 1 of 67
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

As long as you've set up your Square Online Store, you can connect to Facebook, @renmishele. One of the required steps for connecting involves syncing your Item Library to your Facebook account, which will allow you to use Facebook Shop to make items visible to your customers on your Facebook Page.

It sounds like this is what you're looking for, but please let us know if it's not!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 67
66 REPLIES 66
Beta Member

If you could check, that would be great! Yes, it was connected for at least a year. One day I noticed my catalog stopped updating. I routinely tag jewelry pieces in my Instagram posts, and the new ones weren't being added. I thought disconnecting and reconnecting would solve the problem, but then this whole situation happened 😅

Message 22 of 67
Square Community Moderator

It looks like the issue was identified as a bug and escalated to the Ecom team. If you haven't heard back from anyone I suggest checking in with the support team once more for updates. 😊

Message 23 of 67

Did you ever get a response with a resolution? Experiencing this now and no one can give me an answer as to why. Been in touch with facebook and square!

Message 24 of 67

I am attempting to connect my Square store to my Facebook page. I am getting this error:

A Facebook Page can only be connected to one store at a time. KG's Vinyl Monograms is already in use by another Square store. You can remove the existing connection to use the Page for this store, or you can select a different Page.

I don't have another Square store I don't believe. I have been searching for hours trying to find where another store is connected and see if I could unlink but can't even find the setting to unlink it. Any ideas?

Message 25 of 67

I figured out how to unlink and re-link right after posting this. 🙂

Message 26 of 67
Beta Member

Hi,

I can't seem to hook up by pixel my online square products to my facebook shop.

Tried creating pixels through square and facebook business settings and the whole thing.

Getting very annoyed trying to figure out something apparently so simple.

Facebook says that square platform doesn't install the Pixels properly and square says it comes from Facebook.

Please help...

Message 27 of 67
Admin

Hey @Gouter!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community 🌟

Have you already taken a look at this Support Center article? Unless you're referring to Facebook Pixel tracking? If so, please take a look at this resource.

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 28 of 67

How do I connect my square/weebly site to a Facebook catalog so that I can setup Instagram, shopping? I have too much inventory to do a spread sheet and do not understand Facebook pixel. I desperately need help as I have spend countless hours trying to figure this out. I had a catalog that was synced and it quit updating, so I deleted it in hopes of reconnecting it and it appears that Facebook settings have changed. 

Message 29 of 67
Admin

Hi @jamesandalma! Take a look here. Valentina includes the article on how to connect your Online site to Facebook. Let us know if you have any trouble with it!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 30 of 67

We are having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

Message 31 of 67

Welcome to the Community, @hucklebeary

Since you're still having issues getting your Facebook and Online Store to connect, could you contact our direct CS E-Comm team here to get some account specific support. 

They will be able to dig deeper into the issue you're seeing. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Message 32 of 67

I've tried these steps a dozen times, I've called square support twice, gone back and forth with facebook support several times.

The catalog will not sync, and I had to create multiple ad accounts and pixels because the first time connecting didn't work at ALL. 

When I spoke to square support thurs, they said they had identified an issue that was preventing importing, and that their team of engineers was working to fix it. 

Has any progress been made with this? I'm not convinced this will work, and that I'll have to recommend a different payment processor for my clients.

Message 33 of 67
Admin

@vctonline It's likely the team is still working on this, especially if they need to connect with Facebook engineering to get it sorted out. You can always check back in with our Support Team for updates.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 34 of 67

I get this error when trying to link accounts: Page is associated with a Commerce Account that sells onsite. This partner does not currently support Onsite Checkout.

Any idea how to fix this so I can integrate with square?

Message 35 of 67

Welcome to the Community, @necrobane84

Thank for reaching out about the issues you're having with the integration with Facebook. 

I would recommend reaching out to Facebook Support to check for issues on their end, since I do not have access to their system. 

If they give you the green light on their side, circle back to me. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 36 of 67

Did you find a fix to this because I'm having the same issue.

Message 37 of 67
Beta Member

Yes. I ended up disconnecting everything, then reconnecting. I think I ended up making a new ad account for Facebook in the process.

Message 38 of 67

Every time I try to connect my Facebook, the same thing keeps popping up. It keeps saying "Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later."

Message 39 of 67

Why can does my inventory not update on facebook with weebly integration. It is showing out of stock.

(This post has been edited by a moderator to make the results searchable)

Message 40 of 67
Admin

@whiteheat166

Ususally issues like this are caused by incorrect items links in your Square Item Library. 

I'd suggest signing into your Squareup.com Dashboard > Weebly > Store > Items > Item Library 

Any errors should show up there and that would be the first place in troubleshooting this. 

If making any updates to this area does not help- we'd suggest getting in touch with our Customer Success team so they can look further into this for you.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 41 of 67
Beta Member

i keep getting an error message when connecting weebly to facebook / or vv. i go into the facebook link on the weebly page and it never connects? help? my shop page on facebook is not syncing correctly with my updated products. 

Message 42 of 67