x
Beta Member

Feature request: Centred buttons on both mobile and desktop site

The website editor doesn't allow for these 3 buttons to be centred on both mobile and desktop. 

If the buttons are centred on mobile, they will be slightly to the left on desktop. (photo 1 & 2).

If the buttons are centred on desktop, they are aligned to the left on mobile. (photo 3 & 4).

Please patch this so they can be centred on both, this has bothered us for a while.

Message 1 of 8
Report Inappropriate Content
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hi @foodomnibus, thanks so much for sharing this! I'm going to flag this with our team and see if we can get it fix. Once I have an update or more information from our team, I'll be sure to share it here.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Hi @tranguyen any progress on this?

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hey @foodomnibus, thanks for following up on this! Our team are currently working on the ticket but I don't ave an update just yet. I've reached out to the team and am waiting for a reply so once I have more information to share, I'll be sure to follow up on this. 

Tra
Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

Any follow up as of yet?

Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

@tranguyen any updates here?? 

Message 6 of 8
Admin

Hey @foodomnibus, thanks for bearing with me on this! Our team pushed out an update last week to fix this issue but I was waiting for the fix to be verified as completed first. 

I tested it on my end and centring buttons on desktop and mobile should both work as intended now.

If the alignment is still off, can you let me know? I still have an open ticket with our team so I'll be able to push back!

Tra
Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

@tranguyen Can confirm this has been fixed, thank you! 🙏

Message 8 of 8