x

Festivals: How do I set up multiple devices with different security for each?

Hi. I'm chair of a festival that will have multiple booths linking to the same Square account. I'm aware that we can have many people logged in at once. However, I don't necessarily want all these users having the same level of access to our Square settings. The volunteer pouring beer shouldn't be able to access account settings, for instance. Is there a way to create a special login that can be used to access the POS features without giving every user complete control of the account?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I'm looking for this answer, also, and for the same multiple devices at festivals reason! I was able to do it here...

https://squareup.com/dashboard/team/permissions/team

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hello @Rhycar and thanks so much for answring this @anyocajun! For more information about Team Mangement check out our Support Center.

A couple of things to keep in mind: The Team Permissions role is free and everyone who has that a role will have the same level of access. With Team Management Plus ($35 per month) you can create as many different roles as you need and give different team members different levels access. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3