x
Beta Member

Few Problems

Hi can someone please give advice on the following issues I’m facing which are stopping me from switching to square fully.

I have set up online ordering which works fine the orders print customer addresses which is what I want for delivery but not if they are created at the POS. I really need a way to have the delivery address on the receipt for people who phone through an order instead of using the website.

Also if i turn on order creation at checkout for pick up etc  how do I save the sale instead of cashing it off, I want to be able to hold the sale until the customer arrives and then they pay with cash or card.

Customers who use the self service for table ordering can we have the table number more clear on the receipts instead of it being small and above the payment area if we are busy we could miss that and assume it’s a delivery order

Finally I have Android as my hardware will restaurant and retail app come to Android soon i don’t see why it’s not already there when Android devices are less expensive equally if not more powerful and better business option when starting out

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hi @axholmesweets,

Related to your second question, it doesn't work with Order Manager but Open Tickets might do what you're looking for until they build that functionality into order creation. You can create custom ticket names and the customer can pay in the store when the arrive.

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I have set that up for pick up orders and delivery would also work fine that way too if I could just print customer details on the receipt for delivery or pick up details

Message 3 of 3