x

Follow up / thank you emails or text

I've searched this topic and it looked like in 2017 there was no way to send follow up emails and texts but I'm hoping almost 2 years later it may have been added somehow?  Is there a way to do this yet?  After leaving my last scheduling software I have seen a huge decline in reviews for my company due to me not being able to invite people to leave a review through a follow up email or text.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Make sure your Feedback is enabled first. I don't know if you have to pay to access the customer database to collect feedback, but it's worth it if you do. With Feedback, your customer will see a "How did we do?" line on the top of all digital receipts. They can put comments there about their experience. This does not allow for direct posting to Facebook or any other review sites, but once they message you, you can reply to them and give them a link to any review sites.

Also, if you're using the Customer Directory, you can set up automated emails. On your dashboard, go to the Marketing section. There is an option for first time customers to automatically get a thank you email if they input their email address at checkout.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3

Hello @esthidru & @ryanwanner

Just popping in to confirm that the Customer Directory and Feedback features are free to use! 🙂

Message 3 of 3