x
Super Seller

Fulfillment Method Report

I've been trying to find a way to get a report that allows me to filter by fulfillment method, but I can't seem to find one either Square or Weebly. To help me plan for staffing, I need to separate my sales by shipping, pickup, and in-person. 

Shipping orders come in at all hours of the day and night, while pickup orders are concentrated during our operating hours. Shipping orders are effectively "noise" for staffing purposes, and I need to remove them so that I can see how many people I need to fulfill pickup and in-person orders during each hour of the day. 

I've downloaded several different CSV reports but none have the fulfillment method included. Does anyone have a method for pulling a report like this, or is it a feature request? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Great question here, @londontea - this would be a greatly useful report!

For now, you're correct in that this would be considered a feature request. I definitely understand how a report this like would help organize order fulfillment, and have gone ahead and passed your feedback up to the eCommerce team. I'll be sure to update this thread so that you're notified if I hear of any changes.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I also would like this report, as a restaurant, it'd be nice to see my sales in takeout, call-in orders, and dine in. 

would be a great feature

Message 3 of 3