x

Gift Cards page missing from store header

I added a new Gift Card page to my account for last-minute holiday sales. I was making final edits and getting ready to post it on our email when I noticed it was missing from my store header. I did some digging and found another thread mentioning that the gift card page would display natively from the squareup.com/storename, but not from my personal url page, shop.baltimoreprintstudios.com. After 2 weeks of no replies on that thread, I'm laying out my case here. 

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 9.51.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-11 at 9.52.10 PM.png

You've already established that we can't sell the gift cards directly from the online store. (This is really frustrating, by the way- we should only be able to sell them in the exact place that people are trying to spend $$$. It should look like a store item like any other, and it should link to the gift card page.) 

I don't use my squareup.com/storename. I use my personal store name because my customers find it through my regular website.

I can't add an html link to a store item, a store category, the header or footer of the store. Basically I can't link with anything static, that is intuitive to my customers. 

This should be a highly functional and profitable feature, and I'm unable to make it work for me. It makes no sense why you tease us with a functional link on the squareup.com/storelisting page, but remove it everywhere else. 

Thanks - 

Kyle

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0