x

Gift card bogo

I am in the service industry. How do I set up an e-gift card BOGO special? Buy one gift card for $100 or more and get one for 30% off

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

So what I did was set up a promo under the e-gift card where if they buy $100 they save %/$ off 

so what you could do is $130 gift card for $100 ( save $30)  when you use code xxx

thats the only way I’ve been able to figure mine out. I’m a hairstylist if that helps 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

So what I did was set up a promo under the e-gift card where if they buy $100 they save %/$ off 

so what you could do is $130 gift card for $100 ( save $30)  when you use code xxx

thats the only way I’ve been able to figure mine out. I’m a hairstylist if that helps 

Message 2 of 3

Thank you so much.  I think I may have been too over zealous by trying to create an automatic discount to anyone who purchased and e gift card online and have the system send them a code they could use on their purchase of the next e gift card. It is reassuring that you are doing things the way that you are, because that's the best I could come up with too. Thanks again 

Message 3 of 3