x

Google Workspace -- add additional email accounts???

I have a Pro Weebly account and through that, I signed up for Google Workspace. I successfully created ONE email address with our domain name, but I need more -- one for each officer. I cannot find a way to do this, as if I try in Google Workspace, it says I need to contact the "reseller" -- Weebly -- which I have so far been unsuccessful in doing. If anyone has advice on how to either add more, or CANCEL my Google Workspace through Weebly/Square, I would be very grateful.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Thank you, but that is for aliases -- I needed dedicated email addresses for 6 people. I finally got to speak with someone in service and received an email that allowed me to add additional google workspace emails (paid, of course). For anyone else having issues, the url for that is: https://www.weebly.com/home/emails

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

1 Click on Directory, then users

2. Click on your domain name. ( it will be in blue)

3. Then click add alternate emails.

You can add up to 30 alternate emails per user.

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

Thank you, but that is for aliases -- I needed dedicated email addresses for 6 people. I finally got to speak with someone in service and received an email that allowed me to add additional google workspace emails (paid, of course). For anyone else having issues, the url for that is: https://www.weebly.com/home/emails

Message 3 of 6

I clicked on the link you have provided but when i tried to add a new email it says to purchase a new seat.  Did you go somewhere else to pay for the new email? I cant seem to locate that. 

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @PFA 

Following that link, you will be able to add a user, and when adding the user if you don't have any accounts available it will guide you to complete the purchase of an additional email. 

If this isn't the case then I recommend reaching out to our support team here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

Glad you got it straightened out. 

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 6 of 6