x

Got account and bank set up, got reader, not what? Can't find app on my phone or any place to start

I hae set up my account, got bank linked and now have received reader. Now what? I don't have a Square App on my phone and have to go to Google Play I guess to find it. This doesn't sound right.
How do I get into the app to begin with, let alone set up the account preferences and begin taking payments? I keep looking for an app on my phone after creating an account and cant find one.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

You will have to download the app in order for it to appear on your phone. Your phone won't download apps you haven't told it to. squareup.com/app  Once you have the app, you'll sign into the account you created. Whatever you have set up online will appear in the app. To begin processing payments, take a look at this link. https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5174-swipe-card-payments-with-the-square-reader  If you run into any problems, feel free to ask specific questions about the process here.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Right on, @VanKalkerFarms — thanks for helping out! 💯

@fren385, welcome to the seller community! Our Support Team can also assist with any account-specific questions if you have any. Feel free to let them know. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 3