x

Gravity Forms Square plugin

My web designer and I have been looking for a solution for months to integrate Square with my website on WordPress (Gravity Forms template).

Today, in my quest to find a solution, I found this website and a possible solution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPC4xBghw8Q

Does anyone have any experience with this app by wpexperts (aka Integration Solutions)? I just want to verify that it's legitimate before purchasing the app.

Thank you,

Ann

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

Don't know about that but these form services have intregration with Square.  You can find more in the apps tab of your dashboard.

Message 2 of 7

@aharrell I am from APIExperts.io many people using our Square integration with Gravity Forms, please try and if there is any issue let us know. 

Message 3 of 7

I am having issues with your plugin. My client paid for the professional version and you support takes 24 hours to respond. This is unexcaptable, how can we get better service?

Message 4 of 7

Did you open support ticket? If yes share ticket no. At this email contact@wpexperts.io I ll eaise the priority.

Message 5 of 7

Give me your ticket no. ?

Message 6 of 7

NJUBRY, I'm having an issue with their Plugin not connecting to the Sandbox, even though I accept the permissions when signing into live. It took around 30 hours for their initial response, which didn't help. Going on 48 hours without another response. I also have a professional account and I'm not happy.

Message 7 of 7