x
Beta Member

HR notes on a team member

Is there anywhere within Square to keep notes, events, incidents on a team member?  (ie- noting sick calls, late arrivals, vacation time, ect)  I would like to be able to access this information online within my payroll processing company.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @dragstergsr 👋 Thanks for reaching out here on the Seller Community!

As it stands currently, Square Payroll allows you to set up a paid time off (PTO) policy for your employees. This can be used to calculate accruals and track the PTO balance for vacation and sick leave policies.

Take a look at this helpful resource to get more info! 

Let me know if this gets you where you need to be!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi there, @dragstergsr 👋 Thanks for reaching out here on the Seller Community!

As it stands currently, Square Payroll allows you to set up a paid time off (PTO) policy for your employees. This can be used to calculate accruals and track the PTO balance for vacation and sick leave policies.

Take a look at this helpful resource to get more info! 

Let me know if this gets you where you need to be!

Joe
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

No, I'm looking to log when an employee calls in sick, leaves early, requests time off, takes time off, ect.. More of a notes section, to keep notes on each employee within the system.  I'm not looking for ways to pay them time off or sick time off.

Message 3 of 4

Got it - thanks for clarifying that. As of now, these options would be considered a Feature Request for Square Payroll. I am more than happy to pass your specific feedback along to our Product Teams for visibility!

Joe
Message 4 of 4