x

Help with invoice

A customer bought some items in December 2018. I invoiced him. He decided last minute to pay via PayPal. I forgot to close out his invoice at that time. Moving forward our season for selling  has returned. I see an outstanding invoice. I ended up hitting something that cleared the invoice. Now my dashboard shows a sale in June of 2019 that was actually supposed  obe the one in December. Is there away to change or even delete the  invoice from my system so I can have proper numbers for my taxes. Its just too messy for me like it  is. I need to fix this. How do I do that?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Unfortunately I do not believe there is a way to change the dates.  I am not aware of a good solution using Square, you'll have to detail it on your own.  If the amount was counted towards your 2018 totals and the mistake in 2019 is a duplicate you could refund it to balance the books.  I know Square has said in other threads they do not support altering rung up amounts but this is a good example of when it might be needed.

Message 2 of 2