x
Super Seller

Help wording a sale flyer.

Hello everyone! 

So yes, a Superseller is asking for help. 

My Partner and I have been arguing about how to word this flyer for the past hour! After numerus Google searches with not the right results I figured we would try here.

The sale we want is buy 3 of $10 or less get 1 free (cheapest free).

The issue is we cant get the right wording, mostly cheapest free. Equal or lesser value is not right since we do not want folks thinking they can get 3 $5 items and the $10 one is free. Help please. We are both tired and we need to have these done for the sale on Sunday. 

Nate
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

hello @Ravenssong69 thanks for your question! I know, it can be tricky to word advertising so customers understand what the offer is all about. Invariably customers will do what we least expect LOL! I would say "shop our $10 or less collection; buy 3 get one FREE* (*least expensive item is free)

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

True, 😂. But this is the life we chose.... thats a good one. We have been packing and checking lists all week. now this is the last thing and its just killing us.  Thanks

Nate
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

choose from our wide range of $10 or less items and enjoy even more savings when you buy 3 get the 4th free*

*free item is the lesser of the 4 items.

Message 4 of 4