x
Beta Member

Hi, how do I ensure that I am not signed up for Instant Deposit to a debit card?

Hello, 

I see that under the 'deposit' tab in the account center it lists a debit card ending in 4 digits that are not related to any card that I have. How can I ensure that I am not signed up for instant deposit? I would much rather stick with how the deposits have been going in to my business bank account. Thank you for your assistance!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @LeahMettaCenter. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

You can view and edit the debit card on file for Instant Deposit directly from your Deposits Tab within your Account & Settings on the Online Dashboard. To get there, try out these steps: 

Log on to the Online Dashboard > Navigate to the Account & Settings within the menu > Click the Business drop-down.

Immediately under Instant Deposit, you should see an attached debit card or the option to Link a Debit Card. If you already have a debit card linked, you can edit or remove this card at any time from this same screen.

In terms of your deposit option selection and schedule, I would take a look at this resource to ensure you've opted into our regular deposit schedule as opposed to automatic Instant Deposit. 

I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have any lingering questions. I am here to help! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2