x

Hide services from checkout tab?

I'm running a small coworking office and we are using Square for retail sales of things like photocopying and coffee.

We also use square appointments for booking a meeting room with services set up for

meeting room 1hr

meeting room half day

meeting room full day

The issue we have is these services shown in the checkout tab of the Appointments app but that means they can be purchased without an associated time slot. What's the best way to deal with this please?

A related question is when customers book online using appointments, is there a way for a service to have a variable time. e.g. can a user choose to book a 2 hour appointment without a specific service for that time period being set up?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @UKAndyM, thanks for your post! 

Currently, Square Appointments doesn’t support services with a variable duration. To make your services available for booking, you’ll need to add a service length.

In order to set Appointments up the way you need, it looks like you may need to create duplicate services with all of the available time slots. 

Variable times are a popular request so if I don't have updates on it's availability in future, I'll let you know here. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content