x

Home business: Where do I start?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: not sure where to start help !!!!!!

hello i have started a home business and i am looking to do vendor events but want aa way to keep track of inventory and still process cash sales. my concern is not having a power source and what system to best use to still hake this happen

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @jewelry

Welcome to the Community! 

If you don't have a power source, I would recommend using one of our readers that hook up to your phone. It would need cellular data or wifi to run. Check out the magstripe readers or Contactless + Chip Reader on our Square Shop

But you wouldn't need reader if you're using Point of Sale for only cash transactions. The readers are only used for debit or credit transactions. You can still use it for inventory too! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

im needing harware that i can keep take of what is sold by cash and card and also give recepit to people 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@jewelry

I would check out all of our hardware at our Square Shop to see what would fit your business. Some of the readers can be paired with your phone or tablet to take payments and others are standalone devices. Each one has the ability to send text or email receipts to your customers. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4