x

Hosted Sign-up page by location?

When attempting to created a hosted sign-up page it is defaulting to my original location which just will not work.  I have tried to find a setting in which I can set this sign-up page for just my second location but am unable to find it.  Is this possible?  If not what is a possible solution?

Thank you so much!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @WSMStore,

Thanks for checking in here! 

Great question—I went to check on this and I want to be sure we're on the same page. Are you looking to set this up with an existing Square Online Store? 

If you're set up with one of our APIs, feel free to check out Square Connect's Stack Overflow page. It's been a great resource for our developer community, and there's already a ton of questions that have been answered there.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply. Appreciate your patience.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

I have the same question. I want to email a a link so that people can sign up for a newsletter, but the hosted sign up page link goes to my first location. I need it to show the information from my other location.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Hello-OV,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you let us know a bit more about how you've set up your newsletter, e.g have you already got your newsletter hosted elsewhere? If you do, you could add a hyperlink to your newsletter that links back to your Square site, for example. You could also consider Square Marketing, for email campaigns. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you 🙂

Message 4 of 6

I have not created one yet. I planned on making it through square so that it can send it to the subscribers 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

I see @Hello-OV! Can you clarify how you're using two the two locations, and what information you'd like to display? 

Message 6 of 6