x

How are invoices paid and will I be notified when invoice is paid?

I need to send an invoice and mail an order to a customer.  How do they pay the invoice I send via email and how do I know when it's paid?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

When you send the invoice to the customer, you will receive a "New Invoice #xxxx" email from Square.

For the customer, they will see the invoice with a Pay Now link after all the items. Clicking that button will take them to a secure credit card payment site where they can pay the invoice in full.

Once they do that, you will receive an "Invoice Paid #xxxx" email from Square. Additionally, either using the new Invoices app or through your Dashboard you can track the status of your invoices. It's all easily sortable.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

When you send the invoice to the customer, you will receive a "New Invoice #xxxx" email from Square.

For the customer, they will see the invoice with a Pay Now link after all the items. Clicking that button will take them to a secure credit card payment site where they can pay the invoice in full.

Once they do that, you will receive an "Invoice Paid #xxxx" email from Square. Additionally, either using the new Invoices app or through your Dashboard you can track the status of your invoices. It's all easily sortable.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2