x

How can I change my email address and bank information?

How can I get email to be changed so I can update bank info

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Watership35!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

To Edit Your Email:

1. Visit Account & Settings in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Under Basic Information, click Change next to the current email address.
  3. If you already have 2-Step Verification enabled, enter and confirm the new email address you’d like to associate with your Square account > Change.
  4. If you’re not already using 2-Step Verification, select whether you’d like a verification code sent to the current email address or your mobile phone number > Next.
  5. Enter the verification code > Submit.

You can view or edit your bank account anytime. To do so:

1. Sign in to the Bank Accounts section of your online Square Dashboard.
  2. To edit your account, click Edit Bank Account.
  3. Confirm your Square account password to start the bank verification process.
  4. Add your new bank account information and click Verify. The name you add for your bank account doesn’t have to be the name on the actual account – add anything that will help you identify this account.

We’ll then send a confirmation email to the address associated with your Square account, which you’ll need to click within the next 24 hours to confirm this change. This link needs to be clicked within the 24 hour window, or your new bank account will not verify and the previous bank account will remain linked.

If you no longer have access to your previous email inbox, please reply back in this thread so I can escalate this issue. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

I changed it but continues to send bank update to my old email

Message 2 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Watership35!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

To Edit Your Email:

1. Visit Account & Settings in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Under Basic Information, click Change next to the current email address.
  3. If you already have 2-Step Verification enabled, enter and confirm the new email address you’d like to associate with your Square account > Change.
  4. If you’re not already using 2-Step Verification, select whether you’d like a verification code sent to the current email address or your mobile phone number > Next.
  5. Enter the verification code > Submit.

You can view or edit your bank account anytime. To do so:

1. Sign in to the Bank Accounts section of your online Square Dashboard.
  2. To edit your account, click Edit Bank Account.
  3. Confirm your Square account password to start the bank verification process.
  4. Add your new bank account information and click Verify. The name you add for your bank account doesn’t have to be the name on the actual account – add anything that will help you identify this account.

We’ll then send a confirmation email to the address associated with your Square account, which you’ll need to click within the next 24 hours to confirm this change. This link needs to be clicked within the 24 hour window, or your new bank account will not verify and the previous bank account will remain linked.

If you no longer have access to your previous email inbox, please reply back in this thread so I can escalate this issue. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 7

I no longer have access to my email, what can I do?

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @khescott 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! If you no longer have access to your account email, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly. They can assist in helping you manually edit the email after we verify some information for security purposes.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

no longer have email address associated with bank verification. How do I change email for bank verification?

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hello @KerrvilleFolkFe and welcome to the seller community! 

Sounds like you need out Support team so they can help you change your email address. 

You can contact them here.

Thanks!

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7