x

How can I compile orders made through the online store by the time that they are to picked up?

I've realized that when I go to print the orders we have for our restaurant, they are all based off of the time that the order is placed. We tend to have people order a day ahead and then pick up the next day to allow our staff to cook and bake the food fresh but if we can't filter out when orders are due the system is useless to us. Some customers like to order multiple days ahead while some just order the night before. Thus making it difficult and time consuming to differentiate when they want to pick up the order and hard to tell our staff what to make the night before. How can this be fixed?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @cow1 Thanks for reaching out about this. Right now, we aren't able to filter orders by when they need to be picked up, but you can always filter them by ascending or descending order by clicking on the bolded column headers. The one that seems to best suit you would be organizing your orders by "Order Date" so you can work on the orders that were placed at a later date.

I understand that you need a specific filtering system, but this workaround may help you organize your orders a little better so you can work on the ones needing fulfillment sooner than later. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2