x
Highlighted

How can I find out who my best customers are?

I would like to have a report of who my best customers are like who spends the most with my business.

Message 1 of 21
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How can I find out who my best customers are?

Best Answer

Hey @312jenlyn, great question!

If you're using Customer Engagement, I'd recommend having a look at your "Regulars Group" which includes customers that visited your business three times in the last six months. You can also adjust the settings of this group by clicking Actions > Edit Group in your directory. Learn more about this in our Support Center.

Hope this helps and, of course, please don't hesitate to reply with any other questions!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @312jenlyn, great question!

If you're using Customer Engagement, I'd recommend having a look at your "Regulars Group" which includes customers that visited your business three times in the last six months. You can also adjust the settings of this group by clicking Actions > Edit Group in your directory. Learn more about this in our Support Center.

Hope this helps and, of course, please don't hesitate to reply with any other questions!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 21
Highlighted

@Tom I am also wondering about this. For example, how can I find a list of customers sorted by sales? Or number of visits? Or average transaction size? The only way I found was to export customers into Excel. Am I missing something?

Message 3 of 21
Highlighted
Admin

Hello @square_marc, currently we do not have the ability to sort by sales, visits, or transaction size.

It sounds like you've already found the one work around I was going to suggest. 

If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to me! 😀

Message 4 of 21
Highlighted

Last year, Square sent me an e-mail about this. I remember clicking on the link and I was able to see my customers in ranking order by sales. Was that maybe a feature that existed last year but has since been deleted? It was not a paid service or trial.

Message 5 of 21
Highlighted
Admin

Thanks for surfacing this, @ggfgourmet. I went to check on this and I wasn't able to find more information on the email campaign that you mentioned. Is there any chance you still have it saved in your archives? If you have any other details on the subject line, content, or URL that it linked out to, I'll be happy to have another look!

Message 6 of 21
Highlighted

Yes, I found it! I tried the links, but they get a 404 now. 😞 The e-mail came from Square Reports with a subject line of “Your year at a glance”

I was hoping to access this info to gift my top customers this year. The e-mail came on 1/3/18.

It gave me total sales, number of customers served, average trans, best day of the week, customer stats (link: https://squareup.com/subscriptions/r?ee=4b22d6cbeddec3f132c7883a020c50072e6808a47c9497f2295a1d10--ZD...) and top customer info. 

Message 7 of 21
Highlighted

[personal information redacted]

288DE5BF-1E38-46A7-8E0D-E27615359DAC.jpeg

497E14F4-220E-446F-B39C-E5CDDB5816D5.jpeg

401C56FB-3853-4B87-8479-FB6421618719.jpeg

Screen shots of the e-mail.

Message 8 of 21
Highlighted
Admin

Got it. Thanks for helping with this information, @ggfgourmet. Very helpful. I don't have specifics on hand for if this campaign will go out again next year, but I'll surface this internally and circle back with any other information that I can find.

Message 9 of 21
Highlighted

I just got my summary email for 2018, and it lists the stats for my best customer, but when I click on "meet your best customer" it takes my to a page that no longer exists. Is there a way for be to get this information without subscribing to more services?

Message 10 of 21