x

How can I find out who my best customers are?

I would like to have a report of who my best customers are like who spends the most with my business.

Message 1 of 23
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @312jenlyn, great question!

If you're using Customer Engagement, I'd recommend having a look at your "Regulars Group" which includes customers that visited your business three times in the last six months. You can also adjust the settings of this group by clicking Actions > Edit Group in your directory. Learn more about this in our Support Center.

Hope this helps and, of course, please don't hesitate to reply with any other questions!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Joe,

The Customer Insights is moderately helpful, however, I work more closely with a small number of clients on-going throughout the year. Is there not a way to see WHO the customers are, rather than only the NUMBER of returning clients?? As well as another vote for seeing clients listed by dollars spent with my business too.

Message 22 of 23
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @rbo6,

Thanks for adding your vote for this feature request! We'll continue to pass on the feedback we receive here to our Product Team.

In the meantime, you may find the Customer Filters tool gets you a little closer to generating this data. You can use this tool to filter under Total spent or Purchase count in your Customer Directory by setting your own parameters. 

Let me know if this is helpful!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 23 of 23