x

How do I cancel and get a refund for my weebly hosting?

I registered a domain and weebly package. It isn’t what I expected! How do I cancel my e-commerce store and get a refund? I want to keep my domain but transfer it to another company. How do I communicate with any support?! This is the worst customer help ever! Very difficult!

Message 1 of 17
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Sorry it's been difficult for you to get some help @Sacredbandana

When you login to your Weebly Dashboard, you should see a drop down at the top right that says My Site. Click there and select Account Settings. Under My Services, you should see your subscription and be able to cancel it there. 

In regards to getting a refund, you'll want to contact the team.

You can also find more here with info on how to transfer your domain.

Hoping this helps.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Admin

Best Answer

Sorry it's been difficult for you to get some help @Sacredbandana

When you login to your Weebly Dashboard, you should see a drop down at the top right that says My Site. Click there and select Account Settings. Under My Services, you should see your subscription and be able to cancel it there. 

In regards to getting a refund, you'll want to contact the team.

You can also find more here with info on how to transfer your domain.

Hoping this helps.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 17

I would like a refund as well on my paid weebly hosting account. I'm keeping the domain. Customer service is nonexistent. There's no phone service, my emails don't receive a response, the live chat is automated and useless, and my questions I submitted to the sellercommunity about getting a refund keeps getting deleted. Hopefully a worker sees this message because I've been trying to contact weebly for days.

Message 3 of 17

I disputed the charges with my bank and got my money back. This company is the worst customer service and product I’ve ever dealt with! They will not reply on purpose. I’ve left them several bad reviews on several outlets. Will never do business with them again or recommend them! 

Message 4 of 17

Omg thank you for responding and giving me the heads up! Looks like I'll be taking the same steps as you.

Message 5 of 17

I also bought a domain that I don’t want anymore. Can I please get a refund on my domain, www.dafellas.vip I also want to cancel any other subscriptions I have with square and weebly.

Message 6 of 17
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Johnok,

You'll need to contact our direct team for this here.

We aren't able to cancel services or issue refunds from the Community since it's intended for seller to seller conversation. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 17

I had a Weebly account which I was very satisfied with for years, I've been inactive I agreed to pay $29 a month for a full website hosting etc, I just found out but since Square took over they're not charging me $144 a month they blew out my checking account again

Message 8 of 17

Hi @pkipnis - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community to bring this to our attention.

For this type of issue, we'll need you get in touch with our Support Team, as we cannot access your Square account or subscriptions here in the Seller Community. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Message 9 of 17

Hi I bought a domain and a website from weebly and I want a refund. How would I do that? I tried looking for live chat and couldn't find it, I tried emailing and no one replied.

Message 10 of 17

Hi @groomine and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 11 of 17

I would like a refund on my Performance Site that was created with weebly on 3/27/21. My email is [Personal Information Redacted] Hope to hear from you soon.

Message 12 of 17

Hi @allurebyliv,

In the future, please note that the Seller Community is intended for seller to seller conversations and is a public forum so please don't include your personal information on posts to other sellers. Thank you!

Ashley C
Message 13 of 17

I made 2 purchases for the same domain and I’m confused. 

Message 14 of 17

Hi @StylesBySunshin,

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 15 of 17

SERIOUSLY.... i've been trying for an hour and it keeps sending me back into my square account. This is ridiculous.

Message 16 of 17

I'd really love to know if you were able to cancel your account?

Message 17 of 17