x

How can I limit the number of appointments scheduled each day?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Limit appointments per day

Is there a way to limit the amount of appointments per day. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

While there isn't a way to limit the number of appointments that can be scheduled in a day, per say, there are other ways you can control your incoming appointments, @Ktphoto. You'll find all of these settings related to the tips below in the Calendar & Booking section of your Appointments Settings.

One way is to edit your Online Booking Preferences so that you must accept or decline any and all appointment requests that come in - this puts you entirely in control of how many appointments will be booked.

Another option to control your incoming appointments is to scroll down and make it so that appointments are scheduled according to service duration. This will block off your schedule for longer periods of time and limit how many appointments can be scheduled during your business hours.

Lastly, you can always block off time on your personal calender, as explained in this article. Creating a personal event allows you to schedule a block of time on the calendar as busy or free - in this case, you would want to block off certain periods as busy to limit the number of appointments per day.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

While there isn't a way to limit the number of appointments that can be scheduled in a day, per say, there are other ways you can control your incoming appointments, @Ktphoto. You'll find all of these settings related to the tips below in the Calendar & Booking section of your Appointments Settings.

One way is to edit your Online Booking Preferences so that you must accept or decline any and all appointment requests that come in - this puts you entirely in control of how many appointments will be booked.

Another option to control your incoming appointments is to scroll down and make it so that appointments are scheduled according to service duration. This will block off your schedule for longer periods of time and limit how many appointments can be scheduled during your business hours.

Lastly, you can always block off time on your personal calender, as explained in this article. Creating a personal event allows you to schedule a block of time on the calendar as busy or free - in this case, you would want to block off certain periods as busy to limit the number of appointments per day.

Valentina
Message 2 of 4

Is there a feature to set a limit on how many clients can schedule with the same appointment date and time.?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Thanks for joining the Community!! @TaLiah

Not at the moment but Valentina provides a workaround on this thread I moved you to. To find your answer more quickly, use the search engine up top to seach for your question. Relevant threads will populate. 

Justin
Message 4 of 4