x

How can I refer a friend to Square?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

There's a couple of different ways you can refer a friend to Square:

1. Share your free processing link, which is available in your Square Dashboard. Click "Account Settings," and then, "Free Processing" to get the link!
  2. Add a referral link to your receipts. Again, go to your Dashboard, click "Account Settings," and then "Receipts." Check the box next to "Show Referral Link," and hit "Save."

When you use your free processing link, or add the referral link to your receipts, both you and your friend who signs up will be reimbursed for processing fees for up to $1000 in sales over the next 180 days. This article has the full details on the program, so definitely give it a read.

Thanks so much for spreading the word! 😄

Message 2 of 4

Hello I have a question.

I was reffered from a friend to sign up with square. I did but I didnt know that I didnt know that I had to use the link she had sent me via email. Is there anyway that I can get signed up under that link now that I already have an open account?

Thank you

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Welcome to Square!

Since this is an account-specific issue, you'll need to have someone from our Support team dig into your account and see if they can make provide the referral credits. Please write in

Message 4 of 4