x

How can I remove extra row of buttons on Donation Variations?

I have created 10 variations for donations on a drop-down menu. Under the drop-down menu are ten amount buttons that appear in a line. They do absolutely nothing when you press on them and I want to get rid of them. How do I remove them?

Please help! I'm at the end of my rope.

Linda

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I would like to add a screen shot of what I'm talking about. Maybe this will help me get an answer quicker. Thank you for any help you can give!IMG_5558.JPG

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Hi @Oaimba!

With the donation item type, we add buttons for each variation price amount to make it easier for someone who is donating to select a donation amount. You might want to consider changing the item type to something else; that will change it so the buttons are no longer displayed and it uses a dropdown list instead.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 3 of 6

Hi @AdamB,

I have changed the item type to Membership and this removes the second row of boxes with the amounts. However, it creates a second box that says Select an Option and there are no options to select from. If a person tries to sign up, they will be unable to purchase due to not selecting in the second box.

Any other ideas?

I don't understand why there are extra boxes and extra rows. I was able to set up a section for new memberships and it only had the Donation amount drop box and no extra items. I have tried repeatedly to replicate the same circumstances but it's not working.

Help!

LindaIMG_5563.JPG

Message 4 of 6
Admin

I checked the membership items on your site again and I see options in the dropdown menu for all of them. If you're still seeing that can you provide me with a link to the specific item?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 5 of 6

Hi @AdamB,

I changed the view back to the way it was with the options showing. It doesn't look great but at least people can still join and upgrade. I'm just going to leave it like that. I'm so frustrated. When I set up the website for membership, it didn't give me extra option buttons or an extra empty, useless drop-down button that prevents any further actions to take place.

If you are able to give me help without me disabling the functions on the website, I welcome it. I do appreciate your time. I just need to have the website function now and am willing to sacrifice the way that it looks. But it is disappointing.

Message 6 of 6