x

How can I see all the product variation images in a subcategory? Is nesting/tagging possible?

Hey there.

I have a background in content strategy and taxonomy/ontology and I have a few questions about displaying images and categorization on our online site.  

Example: We have a category of Cards:Single and under that are the vendors:  Happy Life, BoomBoom, GenX, etc.  Well, we created variations under each brand, for each particular card.  Some are birthday, some are grief, some are general, some are mother's day, etc.  

On the live site when you go to Cards:single, you get one generic image for Happy Life cards.   Is there a way to see all the variation images on that Cards:single page?  Yes, I understand once you click into Happy Life, you can scroll through the images, but even that is problematic, as the scrolling gets slightly off with every image.  It appears to us that Square is optimized for mobile.

Also, I'm assuming there's no way to structure the retail site so one could drill down from Cards:Single to Birthday, Grief, Love, New Baby, Wedding?!  If there is, that would be amazing, but this would require another level of tagging that I don't see Square currently having the functionality for.  Maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks for any help or insight.

marc.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

We are using Square for our online store and not a different platform.

Message 2 of 2