x
Beta Member

How can I see how many loyalty points a customer had on a previous transaction?

I'd like to look up past loyalty points and see how many customers had on previous transactions. Counting back won't be an option when looking a few months back.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @schemjo!

You can easily look up this information by starting with the Customer Directory from your online Dashboard. You'll click on the customer's name and scroll down to their Activity section. If you're not seeing the transaction that you're looking for, you can expand that section to see more of their transaction activity by clicking the blue Show More link. 

A Loyalty transaction will show you how many points were earned from a transaction right off the bat and will look like this:

Let me know if you run into any trouble looking for this information!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi thanks for the reply. In your example can you see how many "bones" the customer has at that point in time? The trouble I'm having is on our loyalty program for every 12 stars the customer gets to spin a wheel for a prize and the team hasn't been consistent in writing this down. So now we have to look back and see when they had 12 stars.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@schemjo Yes! When you're in your Point of Sale, you'll click on the Redeem Rewards button. From there you can look up your customer by typing in their phone number that is associated with their Loyalty account. Once you've typed in that phone number, you'll see your customers "Available Points."

Let me know if you're having trouble looking up these points!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4