x

How can I set up employees to accept credit card payments on their phones?

If I set up mobile employees to accept manual credit card payments, can they do this on their phones?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello! A quick update to this thread to let you know that Mobile Staff is changing to Team Permissions. Take a look at this Team Management FAQs article for more information! 

@bclensmanf28 I'm so sorry your post wasn't answered. To allow someone take payments for you but from their own device:

1. Create an employee profile for your employee from Team section of your online Dashboard.
  2. Add an email address to their profile.
  3. Then, when you're setting restrictions/permissions for the Team Permissions toggle Access Mobile Point of Sale ON.
  4. Your employee will receive an email inviting them to take payments as part of your Team. 
️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Message 2 of 6

What does a mobile staff employee need to do to complete a connection to my account?

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Best Answer

Hello! A quick update to this thread to let you know that Mobile Staff is changing to Team Permissions. Take a look at this Team Management FAQs article for more information! 

@bclensmanf28 I'm so sorry your post wasn't answered. To allow someone take payments for you but from their own device:

1. Create an employee profile for your employee from Team section of your online Dashboard.
  2. Add an email address to their profile.
  3. Then, when you're setting restrictions/permissions for the Team Permissions toggle Access Mobile Point of Sale ON.
  4. Your employee will receive an email inviting them to take payments as part of your Team. 
️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 6

I have a employee that most day does not start her day in the shop.

Is there a way that I can have her clock in from her phone.

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

@cambrej Our employees clock in and out from their phones using the Square Team app! 

Message 6 of 6