x

How can I stop my items being 'out of stock'?!

I have just three presale items on my site, ready for a new season. Customers pay an amount to book a place, so there is no real 'stock' as such.

However, after several conversations with support, I have now added inventory to these items. (I've never had to do this before, and it worked all last year)

However, all three of my items show as Out of Stock.  I removed the option to show that, so now, they don't actually SHOW out of stock - until you attempt to buy them - when the button is greyed out and the item marked 'Unavailable'

It's driving me crazy - I've done everything support suggested, and now they've just stopped answering!

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @chestnuts

Thank you for the detail. There are a few reasons why items may be appearing as 'unavailable' on your Square Online site. 

When you have a moment please have a look at the response from Valentina on this thread

Our Customer Support Team work Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm, so that is likely why you have not received a response from them over the weekend.  

If you've ran through everything listed in the linked thread and are still getting the same error, it's best to contact our Support team directly by phone as that way, they can look into the account-specific settings which we don't have access to here in the Community. 

I hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content