x

How can I update my customized appointment email notifications?

The title of this post has been edited from the original:  Online booking confirmation page changed

I have had my online confirmation screen set up with a banner since at least 7 months ago with additional information for Covid protocols and I just noticed that it’s not coming up for clients anymore that book online. I have examples of then and now. I want to fix it..but since I can’t even remember how I did it I need help. Note the stuff in the box is something I just typed on the posting and the “viola” 😊

Thanks in advance. 

517E92AC-8539-4222-B2BB-12494BD1A35C.jpeg

32471236-4AA8-4CF8-9FCF-0ED46628AD61.jpeg

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Is it possible that you have customized the email notifications that go out to your clients @AC1Massage?

If so, you can update the customization by heading to your Square Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Communications > scroll to the Email Notification Customization section. You can select the template that needs editing here, and update the text included and shown on the right-hand side. I hope this helps, but let us know if this doesn't quite get you where you need to be!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community🎉

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Valentina maybe you can help me as well. I actually just started another thread that I think is somewhat related. It’s the confirmation screen for online booking. I was at one time able to add a message to that as well and it seems to have been turned off but non of the options you listed above seems to turn it on. Examples below

0FD79326-E30E-45CE-8CCF-223529A15791.jpeg

811322DB-61D7-4554-8327-7A564E33CF18.jpeg

 the first is what I want back the second is what it’s showing now. The information still applies but it just disappeared and now since clients dont see the the other info I keep running into problems. 

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Is it possible that you have customized the email notifications that go out to your clients @AC1Massage?

If so, you can update the customization by heading to your Square Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Communications > scroll to the Email Notification Customization section. You can select the template that needs editing here, and update the text included and shown on the right-hand side. I hope this helps, but let us know if this doesn't quite get you where you need to be!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community🎉

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3