x

How can I use square over the internet?

I wanted to accept a payment over the internet, kind of like "pay pal", but with square, for an online service/product I'm selling. It's admission to a health education group I was trained for. So I got certified as a health coach life coach and only yesterday I launched a health group that you have to pay a price to join. And I have interested buyers. But I would like them to be able to buy through the internet. Previously I found a way through a calendar area. But now I can't really seem to find the areas I'm looking for. Could someone make this easier for me? Thank you for your help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Your easiest bet is to set up an Online Store through your dashboard. You'll get a squareup.com website address you can give your clients. For what you're talking about, I'd say set up your items there as an Electronic item.

If you're wanting something more robust (since the Online Store is mostly geared towards businesses where people order online and come in to pick it up), check out the Apps/eCommerce section on your Dashboard.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2