x

How can I verify that my client/customer paid?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Client states she pd invoice using the link. No payment listed. Pay again?]

Can you please help.  My client believes she pd.  There is no payment shown.  How can I tell if her "payment " didnt go through bc of a mistake she made, OR, did it go through and for some reason, it is not showing.  

Thank you.  

Message 1 of 2
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Client states she pd invoice using the link. No payment listed. Pay again?

Hey @Elisaj!

Sorry to hear about the confusion here. There are two ways to verify if the customer has been charged successfully. 

1. The customer can view any Square receipts or transactions here as long as they have the date, their card number, and the amount of the transaction. 
  2. If you charged them using the correct Square account, you should be able to view all successful transactions here and any declined transactions here

I hope this helps. If not, please reply back in this thread so I can look into this further. 

1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Elisaj!

Sorry to hear about the confusion here. There are two ways to verify if the customer has been charged successfully. 

1. The customer can view any Square receipts or transactions here as long as they have the date, their card number, and the amount of the transaction. 
  2. If you charged them using the correct Square account, you should be able to view all successful transactions here and any declined transactions here

I hope this helps. If not, please reply back in this thread so I can look into this further. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 2