x

How can I view my online store account from my mobile device?

I am wanting to check on the status of payments and events being purchased from my online store. Is there a way for me to access these details from my mobile device? Or is there a separate app from the point of sale that I currently use? Any insight and help would be great so that I can see who is signing up for events and when I should be issuing gift certificates, etc.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

The mobile version of the dashboard doesn’t have a way to look at the online store unfortunately. 

However, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the dashboard page, there is a link to view full site. Turn your phone horizontally for best results.

You may get an occasional “There is not a mobile version of this page” error but there’s always a link under it to view the full site version of the page. 

Its a kludge for sure, but at this point it’s the best option for a mobile device. 😕 

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

The mobile version of the dashboard doesn’t have a way to look at the online store unfortunately. 

However, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the dashboard page, there is a link to view full site. Turn your phone horizontally for best results.

You may get an occasional “There is not a mobile version of this page” error but there’s always a link under it to view the full site version of the page. 

Its a kludge for sure, but at this point it’s the best option for a mobile device. 😕 

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2