x
Highlighted

How can my clients book appointments online?

How can my clients book on line?

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Appointment

Best Answer

Hello @Lildetails1 — welcome to our seller community! 🙂

With Square Appointments, you have a variety of options to offer your clients for online booking:

• Booking Site
  • Booking Button
  • Booking Website Embed

For more details on how these work and how to set them up, have a look at our Support Center: Set Up Online Booking with Square Appointments.

You can also send invitations to your customers. Hope this helps get you in the right direction — let us know if you have any other questions about getting started! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @Lildetails1 — welcome to our seller community! 🙂

With Square Appointments, you have a variety of options to offer your clients for online booking:

• Booking Site
  • Booking Button
  • Booking Website Embed

For more details on how these work and how to set them up, have a look at our Support Center: Set Up Online Booking with Square Appointments.

You can also send invitations to your customers. Hope this helps get you in the right direction — let us know if you have any other questions about getting started! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 13
Highlighted

How can you add an appointment button to the squarespace store?

Message 3 of 13
Highlighted
Square

Hi @phlux

You're able to embed your appointments services to your website using the embed code provided in your Appointments Dashboard: 

1. Visit the Online Booking tab of your Appointments dashboard > click Website Embed.
  2. Copy the block of code provided.
  3. Within your Content Management System (CMS), you’ll be able to paste this block of code to a new or existing page, preview, and publish.

These steps could vary depending on your Content Management System, so you might want to reach out to Squarespace directly for detailed instructions. 

Message 4 of 13
Highlighted

The help info says "Go to the Online Booking tab of your Appointments dashboard and click Invite Now." When I go here I don't see an "invite now" option.

Message 5 of 13
Highlighted
Admin

Thanks for flagging this, @bmclinn! 💯 I see what you mean—the option was renamed to "Create Campaign". If you head over to your Online Booking tab > Create Campaign, you'll be able to go forward with creating an email invite to send to your clients. We'll be sure to get our content updated ASAP. 😅

Apologies for the confusion—hope this helps get you where you need to be.

Message 6 of 13
Highlighted

Where is the booking site?

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Where is the booking site?" The author has been notified via email.

Where is the booking site for my clients who want to book appts?

Message 7 of 13
Highlighted

Re: Where is the booking site?

I would like to know this as well. I would LOVE to have this info on my biz cards but the URL is very LONG! Will there ever be an App for the clients to use as others have? Or a central place (with a shorter URL) that they can log into?

Message 8 of 13
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Where is the booking site?

Hello @ATherapeutics, welcome to the Seller Community! 

You could shorten the URL to your Online Booking site by using a service called Bitly. What I really like about it is you can customize the shortened URL that you share out. 

Right now an Appointments App for clients is not on our road map. If it's something you're interested in, you can make a feature request thread for it and I'll move it to the features board for you. 🙂

Message 9 of 13
Highlighted

Re: Item Modifiers and Square Retail

I want to add modifiers to an item with variations during online booking. I have a detail shop and I need to have a basic item: "Car Wash", with variations: "Car"   -   "Truck"   -    "Van"

After this is selected ("Car" for instance), I need to be able to add a modifier: "+wax"

This allows a customer to select a "wash service" for a "Car" (which is a different price than a Van) and then add a "wax" service to the wash service.

This is in reference to online booking from the client side. It appears to work for the cashier side but the client side does not allow those choices. That makes no sense whatsoever. If the client is booking online from their side, how are the items supposed to be selected? Having to speak to the client about what they actually want defeats the purpose of an auto-pilot online scheduling system. It is just as quick to just have them call and schedule. PLEASE help! I am trying to migrate from another service. Need to know something really quick, so that I can choose a different service. I don't have days or weeks to get an answer. Thanks.

Message 10 of 13