x
Highlighted
Admin

How can we get additional Square Capital?

Hello, we were wondering if we are able to get an additional Square Capital offer?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 98
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Admin

Re: How can we get additional Square Capital?

Best Answer

Hi all! To start off, I’m happy to see that our Capital offerings have been beneficial to your businesses and apologize for any concern. 

Because every Capital offer is unique to the business that it is offered to, I can't tell you exactly when or if your Capital plan will be eligible for additional funds, but I can say that the more you process with Square the more likely it is for you to be eligible for additional Capital offers! 

Here are some of the key eligibility factors for a loan through Square Capital:

• Processing volume: In general, businesses that have processed at least $10,000 or more in a year.
  • History with Square: Your history with Square is used to spot trends and understand how you might grow in the future.
  • Activity: The number and frequency of payments processed through your account.
  • Customer diversity: Mix of new and returning customers as an indication that your business is growing in different ways. A healthy, growing business.

We review accounts every night so even if you are not eligible today, you may be in the near future. To see you current offers, check our the Capital tab in your Square Dashboard.

For other general questions, I'd also suggest checking out this Support Center article: Square Capital Eligibility. It covers some frequently asked questions about Square Capital. 

As for anything more specific than this, you'll want to reach out directlyFor everyones privacy, we won't discuss account related inquires on a public forum. 

Message 2 of 98
97 Replies
Admin

Best Answer

Hi all! To start off, I’m happy to see that our Capital offerings have been beneficial to your businesses and apologize for any concern. 

Because every Capital offer is unique to the business that it is offered to, I can't tell you exactly when or if your Capital plan will be eligible for additional funds, but I can say that the more you process with Square the more likely it is for you to be eligible for additional Capital offers! 

• Processing volume: In general, businesses that have processed at least $10,000 or more in a year.
  • History with Square: Your history with Square is used to spot trends and understand how you might grow in the future.
  • Activity: The number and frequency of payments processed through your account.
  • Customer diversity: Mix of new and returning customers as an indication that your business is growing in different ways. A healthy, growing business.

We review accounts every night so even if you are not eligible today, you may be in the near future. To see you current offers, check our the Capital tab in your Square Dashboard.

For other general questions, I'd also suggest checking out this Support Center article: Square Capital Eligibility. It covers some frequently asked questions about Square Capital. 

As for anything more specific than this, you'll want to reach out directlyFor everyones privacy, we won't discuss account related inquires on a public forum. 

Message 2 of 98
Tasha7880

I have been waiting since November. I paid off 3 loans and now process a higher volume. I have tried reaching out to square for more specific information on what I am doing wrong. I really need to order new equipment I have new employees starting. I need help. Please help me

Message 3 of 98
GloriaZ Square

Hi @Tasha7880

To be eligible for Capital, your business has to be processing with Square. 

Processing volume: In general, businesses that have processed at least $10,000 or more in a year.

History with Square: Your history with Square is used to spot trends and understand how you might grow in the future.

Activity: The number and frequency of payments processed through your account.

Customer diversity: Mix of new and returning customers as an indication that your business is growing in different ways. A healthy, growing business.

Message 4 of 98
Tasha403

Yes Gloria. I have already processed the minimum amount needed for a year. I have had other loans before. I have emailed before wondering if something is wrong. Could you look into it and send me a direct email? Or call me! If there is something wrong I need to get it fixed asap because I'm expanding my business and need extra funds

Message 5 of 98
GloriaZ Square

Hi @Tasha403

Our team is currently looking into this and will reach out to you via email soon. 

Message 6 of 98
Soulsquad

Is there a change to the frequency of the capital offers? I got 3 last year, it's beginning of the 2nd qtr, and have seen none, it seems to be the issue with a lot of users, I'm just having growing pains trying to keep up with the largest gov contract I've had. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 7 of 98
tcdPhotography

Yes we are at 77% on our 2nd loan can you check if we are eligable for another one 

Message 8 of 98
LaDora Square

Hi @tcdPhotography!

We are unable to go into the specifics about your account in the Seller Community, but a member of the Capital team will be reaching out via email by the end of the day. 

Message 9 of 98
Mgagne0113

Hello,

Im at 83 % with paying back on my 2nd loan. Can you check and see if I can get more capital?

thanks 

Message 10 of 98