x

How can you do a percentage off of a sale?

OK so I would like to do a buy 2 get 10% off sale but I'm not sure how to do it with the square...Computer or android app? When I put in the amount it automatically adds the tax which makes it easier for me, but the percentage? Easier is better for me. Still working on figuring all this out. Thanks..

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hello @MGHaven,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

Do you take your payments through an online store, or are you taking payments in person through the Square Point of Sale App?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6

Hey,

I ended up finding out where it was to add discounts and such. I've got square on my laptop and going through it to either take cash but on my phone i used it for eithe rswiping cards or taking cash. If that makes sense.. LOL I have a register that I use but haven't figured out how to do the percents off on it yet.  

Message 3 of 6

As soon as I had figured out how to use the square, the register came. Figures right ..but its all good. I know enough to get by. Thanks for the reply by the way. 

Message 4 of 6
Alumni

No worries @MGHaven, glad you got it all figured out. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 6

Yeah, me too. I'm still learning but I'm thinking of selling the register and sticking with the square...its fairly easy to use, considering I'm not the best at using a register lol . So why not. 

Have a blessed day, 

Maria's Gift Haven 

Message 6 of 6