x
Beta Member

How do I add a logo to a printed receipt ?

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to get my store logo to print on our receipts? I uploaded a photo in profile section and the description says it will print, but no image shows up.

Thank you for the help!
Mike
Message 1 of 38
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@willrock - Thanks for the reminder. 🙏 

I'm happy to report (and confirm) that we now offer support for custom logos on printed receipts.

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard.
2. Click Account & Settings > Receipt.
3. Scroll down to "Printed Receipt Logo" and make sure you've added a printer-friendly version of your business logo.

2b99cee0-5107-11e6-9a7a-06b0fc89287d.default.png

4. Next, scroll down to "Custom Text" and a brief note.

9e2ae110-5107-11e6-9a7a-06b0fc89287d.default.png

5. Save your changes by clicking on the blue Save button.

If you've done all of this and your receipts don't seem to be printing properly, please let our Support Team know. We'll make sure we get things working for out. 👍

Please let us know what you think! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Alumni

To add a logo to your receipts, just go to the Receipt section of your Square Dashboard (https://squareup.com/dashboard/business/receipt). You'll see the Digital Receipt Logo area, where you can upload an image.

Hope that straightens things out for you!

Message 2 of 38
Beta Member

I'm looking to see if it will print on a paper receipt not a digital one.

Message 3 of 38
Alumni

Right now, you can't customize printed receipts but it's a great suggestion that I'll take to our product liaison team.

Message 4 of 38
Beta Member

Thank you!

Message 5 of 38
Alumni

Hi there. Square just updated this so you can now print your logo on your receipt. More info here: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5424-customize-receipts-and-invoices

Message 6 of 38
Square

Best Answer

@willrock - Thanks for the reminder. 🙏 

I'm happy to report (and confirm) that we now offer support for custom logos on printed receipts.

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard.
2. Click Account & Settings > Receipt.
3. Scroll down to "Printed Receipt Logo" and make sure you've added a printer-friendly version of your business logo.

2b99cee0-5107-11e6-9a7a-06b0fc89287d.default.png

4. Next, scroll down to "Custom Text" and a brief note.

9e2ae110-5107-11e6-9a7a-06b0fc89287d.default.png

5. Save your changes by clicking on the blue Save button.

If you've done all of this and your receipts don't seem to be printing properly, please let our Support Team know. We'll make sure we get things working for out. 👍

Please let us know what you think! 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 7 of 38

i  did not printing the logo and the notes still

Message 8 of 38
Square

Not sure we know what you mean, @ash. Can you provide a little more information on the issue you're seeing?

Message 9 of 38

Hi Sean,

I did exactly what you mentioned. I use ipad and TSP654Bii printer.

Receipt Setting.png

This is the receipt I ended up getting. 

My current receiptMy current receipt

So I wonder which part that wnt wrong. 😞

Message 10 of 38
Square

@Misteraisu - Thanks for the detailed follow up! Have you tried deleting and then reinstalling the Square Register app yet? 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 11 of 38

Hi Sean, thank you so much for your help. Finally it works!!!!!

Message 12 of 38

Just curious, is there any way to currently make our logos bigger on the reciept?  There seems to be a lot of empty space because I cant get the Logo to be any bigger.

Message 13 of 38
Square

@Misteraisu - Awesome! So glad to hear. 🙂

@ThatPokeJoint - We don't currently offer this as an option, but I love the idea! I'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our product liaison team. For more details on the feature request process, check out this thread.

Sean
he/him/his
Message 14 of 38

Thank you for responding Sean!  Always a good sign to see that square takes our requests seriously and hopefully there will be a way to increase the logo for better exposure.  Maybe if square just removed the colored portion, allowing us to use a full size logo.  I look forward to future changes

Message 15 of 38

You can customize the appearance of your invoices and customer-facing receipts from your online Square Dashboard. To start customizing invoices and receipts, visit Account & Settings > Receipt. The appearance of both invoices and digital receipts is managed from this page.

My issue is there is NO option for Receipt in my Account & Settings? Any ideas? 

Message 16 of 38
Square Community Moderator

Hi @RARrecycles!

Under > Account & Settings you'll have to select > Business and then Receipt is under there.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 17 of 38

All my receipts show "My Site"  I have been to all the setting and read several articles and still can't figure out how to get that to show my business name or logo????

Message 18 of 38

Hello there @momnzach I am happy to help! 

I just want to be clear because the title says to add a logo to a printed receipt. But you are mentioning it says 'my site." You are trying to add your logo to the printed receipts right? Not Square Online? 

Either way, I did provide hyperlinks for both above. I hope this helps! If not please let me know. 

Message 19 of 38

thanks, but yes, it is in reference to when someone purchases on line and then receives an email receipt.  this is what it looks like and I do not see any hyperlinks from you, thanks and i did start a new fee dwith the question, and can't figure out how to add a pic here, pain the butt this platform can be 

Message 20 of 38

Can you provide a screenshot of what the customer is seeing @momnzach ? That will help get a better idea of what is going on. 

Message 21 of 38