x
Highlighted
Square

Re: How do I add a logo to a printed receipt ?

@Misteraisu - Thanks for the detailed follow up! Have you tried deleting and then reinstalling the Square Register app yet? 

Message 11 of 30
Highlighted

Hi Sean, thank you so much for your help. Finally it works!!!!!

Message 12 of 30
Highlighted

Just curious, is there any way to currently make our logos bigger on the reciept?  There seems to be a lot of empty space because I cant get the Logo to be any bigger.

Message 13 of 30
Highlighted
Square

@Misteraisu - Awesome! So glad to hear. 🙂

@ThatPokeJoint - We don't currently offer this as an option, but I love the idea! I'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our product liaison team. For more details on the feature request process, check out this thread.

Message 14 of 30
Highlighted

Thank you for responding Sean!  Always a good sign to see that square takes our requests seriously and hopefully there will be a way to increase the logo for better exposure.  Maybe if square just removed the colored portion, allowing us to use a full size logo.  I look forward to future changes

Message 15 of 30
Highlighted

You can customize the appearance of your invoices and customer-facing receipts from your online Square Dashboard. To start customizing invoices and receipts, visit Account & Settings > Receipt. The appearance of both invoices and digital receipts is managed from this page.

My issue is there is NO option for Receipt in my Account & Settings? Any ideas? 

Message 16 of 30
Highlighted
Admin

Hi @RARrecycles!

Under > Account & Settings you'll have to select > Business and then Receipt is under there.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 17 of 30
Highlighted

I need to know what size and format my company logo needs to be in order to fit in the circle.
I have tried various dimensions and formats, and it appears on screen fine.
When I click to save, it disappears, and does not show up on a digital receipt.
Super frustrated right now and would love a response in regards to this issue.
Thank you so much!

Message 18 of 30
Highlighted

Would just like to add that I'm having the same issue.  I've added the digital receipt logo, but when emailed receipts come through, the color of the header is present but not the image.

Message 19 of 30
Highlighted

Same issue, logo is uploaded and saved in proper place but doesn't show on my digital receipts?! Instead I see an "X" where the logo should be. 

It looks awful.

Message 20 of 30