x

How do I add a mailing address on my printed invoice?

I'm fairly sure this is not possible currently, but can it be? Is it hard to add?

I have several clients to whom I mail a physical invoice, and they mail me a check - but there is no way to list my physical address on my printed invoice. This seems like an oversight - and hopefully an easy thing to correct. 

I'm currently affixing stickers, or writing my address on the invoice, which is unprofessional. 

Help?

Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @JamesWilliamson !

The address on the invoices is pulled directly from your information for your business.

On your Dashboard, go to Account & Settings -> Business -> Locations. Choose your business from this list and verify the address is correct here. If you have your business set as a mobile business, the address won't show. You'll have to make your location physical to have the address print.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Hey Matt, et al,

I had this same concern but the "best answer" here is completely wrong, at least as of 2022. Matt, your intuition appears correct in 2022, and some of the other responders figured it out but no one has upvoted their comments.

THE ANSWER: It's a bit nonsensical but you have to activate your business location under RECEIPTS. Not sure why this didn't seem to work for Matt initially in 2018, but I just ran into this same issue with a client. First downloaded pdf didn't include my address. After turning on "show location" the newest downloaded pdf includes it.

That's Account & Settings > Business Information > Receipts >

Then select "show location" under the Business heading.

Hope this helps future inquirers.

Message 22 of 22