x
Square Champion

How do I add my website to my Seller Community profile?

How do I add my website to my Seller Community profile?

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi there Seller Community, today I'm going to show you how to add your website to your seller community profile!

As a Super Seller I'm regularly helping sellers with their website and I want to show you how you can speed up the rate of support from me and the rest of our very knowledgeable community!

When you head to https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile you can view your Seller Community settings. You will see a box that says 'website' here you can place a link to your Square Online site or the site you've created using the Square Developers API. When you add a site in this box, users can hover over your profile picture and a pop-up will display with your account on including your website link! This means your website is immediately accessible now and sellers can help you much faster.

Please consider adding this to your profile, its really useful!

Please leave a like on this post if you found it useful!

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @MJD, It looks like we have a website already added to your community profile. I can see a link for this site. Are you trying to add a new one?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

Sorry @sayra  I was making an info post 😅

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi there Seller Community, today I'm going to show you how to add your website to your seller community profile!

As a Super Seller I'm regularly helping sellers with their website and I want to show you how you can speed up the rate of support from me and the rest of our very knowledgeable community!

When you head to https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile you can view your Seller Community settings. You will see a box that says 'website' here you can place a link to your Square Online site or the site you've created using the Square Developers API. When you add a site in this box, users can hover over your profile picture and a pop-up will display with your account on including your website link! This means your website is immediately accessible now and sellers can help you much faster.

Please consider adding this to your profile, its really useful!

Please leave a like on this post if you found it useful!

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 4 of 4