x

How do I change my availability

How do I change my availability 

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@Drejae2

You can customize your availability from the Appointments section of your Square Dashboard.

You can find this by going to Appointments > Settings > Staff > Select yourself as the Staff person > Manage Staff Locations

This will allow you to set your permanent hours for availability. You can further customize your availability from your Calendar view of your Appointments Dashboard.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Best Answer

@Drejae2

You can customize your availability from the Appointments section of your Square Dashboard.

You can find this by going to Appointments > Settings > Staff > Select yourself as the Staff person > Manage Staff Locations

This will allow you to set your permanent hours for availability. You can further customize your availability from your Calendar view of your Appointments Dashboard.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 2 of 10

I alternate my open days of business from Wednesday and Thursday one week to Wednesday and Saturday the following.  Is it possible to reflect that in the online booking?

Message 3 of 10
Admin

@chrissyvance

Thanks for the question and welcome to the Community. You can definitely Customize your Appointments availability. 

I've moved your post to a thread we're we've previously discussed the how-to's. Let me know if you have further questions! 

😊

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 4 of 10

I'm not at my office if I dont have appointments booked in advance. But clients can book with me on the same day and of they book close to the current time, I wont be able to make it to the office in time to fulfill their appointment. How do I turn off same day booking, or set the amount of time a client can schedule on advance. 

Message 5 of 10
Admin

Hi @Rachellmt! Congrats on your first post in the Seller Community!

You can still offer same day booking if it's convenient for you. However, I did move your question to this thread so you can see the steps on how to change your availability. If you have certain times you're available, you can plan ahead how much time you'll need to get back to the office based on when you know your clients can book.

This should help!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 10

How do I have a lead time of 24 hours for booking? Or be able to approve appointment and I do not see a answer in this current thread. 

Message 7 of 10
Admin

Thanks for joining in on the convo @Katsworld78

Here's a thread on changing lead times- hope it helps. We also have this thread that talks more about how you can approve or deny appointments.

Let us know if any other questions come up!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 8 of 10

Hi, 

I offer pastry classes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Every Monday the class is the same. How do I connect my service to every monday in the calendar. 

Because right know the customers can book the monday class for every day of the week. 

Thank you 

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Benpagli 😊

I moved your post over to this thread. Check out the best answer pinned above for steps on how to do this. 

Message 10 of 10