x

How do I change password?

How do I change password?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Hi @hdvickie. Welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for taking the time to share your question. To reset your password, just head to the reset password page.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 11

Hi there! I received a code to change my password but I'm not sure how to change the password? It doesn't give you a link to go and put the code in in the email. 

Message 3 of 11
Square

I @AMurchison, we were having some issues with our notification emails and password resets earlier today. Can you give the link to reset another try? Let me know how it goes!

Message 4 of 11

I am able to log on on my desktop as my Sqaure password is saved. But I've forgotten the password, and requests sent by the link "Forgot Password" are aksing me to enter my forgotten password in order to save the change to a new password. Obviously, I can't provide a "forgotten" password. Is this a glitch due to a service problem today, or am I missing something obvious? I had to download the app to my iPhone as it disappeared, but I can't sign in as I don't know my password. Any suggestions? 

Message 5 of 11
Square

Apologies for the delay, @CoconutPlanet. Were you able to get your password sorted out yet? Let me know if not!

Message 6 of 11

Problem solved.

Thanks for checking.

Message 7 of 11

The title of this thread has been updated from: "Password"

How do I change my password

Message 8 of 11
Admin

Hi @Welder18! You can reset your password from the Account & Settings section of your online Square Dashboard (click Update Password). Or if you can't sign in at all you can click Reset Password from squareup.com/password or tap Reset Password when you open the app. You'll receive an email with the next steps! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 9 of 11

I’m trying to get my password changed 

Message 10 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JMoField and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to one of the existing threads that answers this question.

In the future- don't hesitate to search your question first in the searchbar or check out our Support Center for your quickest answer.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 11