x

How do I change the image on 'Categories'

I added images of my products in the item page, but the category page remails a gray square...how do I go about changing it?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

@piratejonny, At this time you cannot change that. We have put in many request to Square to allow us to put pictures on the Category Page icons and we are all hoping they are considering it for all of us. Hold tight, I think they will!

Message 2 of 5

I am wondering if there has been an update where you can put images (pictures) on Categories.  I see back in 2016 this question was no.  Can you put pictures on the Categories NOW

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

I believe the answer is Still NO, I was trying today with no success and was looking here for information also

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

I posted this before mentioning that in 2017 Square training video shows an image (gif image? for Drinks)  but never explained how it got there. I can not get anything to show up there except the 1st 2 letters numbers etc. Here is the link maybe you can figure out how they got the Drink image into the Drinks category by selecting the Gold color?

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Product-Updates/Customizable-Category-Tiles-For-Tablets/ba-p/4779...

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 5 of 5