x

How do I change/update the "where" address on the appointment confirmation text?

How do I change/update the "where" address on the appointment confirmation text?

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @PTE. Good to hear from you again! Thanks for asking this here on the Seller Community.

There are a couple moving pieces here when editing the where of your Appointment Confirmations. Confirmation text messages are going to default where you've opted into receiving appointments for your services. This can be changed at any time within the Appointment Preferences tab of the Calendar & Booking section of your Appointment Settings.

Remember, text message confirmations and reminders can be opted-in or out directly from the Communications tab within your Appointment Settings.

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if I missed the mark on answering your question. I am here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Best Answer

Hi there, @PTE. Good to hear from you again! Thanks for asking this here on the Seller Community.

There are a couple moving pieces here when editing the where of your Appointment Confirmations. Confirmation text messages are going to default where you've opted into receiving appointments for your services. This can be changed at any time within the Appointment Preferences tab of the Calendar & Booking section of your Appointment Settings.

Remember, text message confirmations and reminders can be opted-in or out directly from the Communications tab within your Appointment Settings.

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if I missed the mark on answering your question. I am here to help!

Joe
Message 2 of 10

Yes that worked! Thanks Joe. You da real MVP.

Message 3 of 10

@PTE - this is excellent news! I'm so glad that worked. Please don't hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up. We are here to help! 

Joe
Message 4 of 10

Just a follow up question. Are the text reminders able to be customized anywhere?

Thank you!

Message 5 of 10

Hi there, @ninavsqz! Thanks for adding your voice here. This is a great question.

We recommend taking a look at this Best Answer from Helen. It's a good resource when measuring the abilities of client appointment confirmations. 

Let me know if you have any questions! I am here to help. 

Joe
Message 6 of 10

My google map location and appointment confirmation no longer show to the client when I book their appointment. Why did this disappear and how do I get it back?

Message 7 of 10

Hi @Ami2,

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over where to find this setting in your Appointments Dashboard.

From there you can check to see the location is enabled and correct.

Ashley C
Message 8 of 10

Customers are getting a Text confirmation that is incorrect. I have looked EVERYWHERE....I thought I had all confirmations correct, but come to find out they are only for Email confirmations. It is wrong and screwing up my appointments. I am quite upset by this as I thought everything was aligned properly. I have now made a contract, written correct statements everywhere to counter this issue...but CANNOT FIND THE TEXT CONFIRMATION PAGE TO ALTER IT....I am ticked off.

Message 9 of 10

Hi there, @drrfoster

So sorry for the frustration. When it comes to the text notifications, those cannot be customized. All of the information would be taken from the information on your account. 

One place I would like you to check your address is Accounts & Settings > Business > Locations. If you've already checked there and it's still showing incorrectly, then you will want to contact our Appointments team directly. 

They will be able to take a deeper look into this and file a ticket with our engineers, if needed. 

Kassi
Message 10 of 10