x

How do I connect my shipping carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS) account with my Square Online Store website?

How do I connect my shipping carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS) account with my Square Online Store website?

Message 1 of 89
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @secondwindbb-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

You can connect your UPS account with your Square Online Store within the Advanced Settings section:

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions about this! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 89
88 REPLIES 88
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @secondwindbb-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

You can connect your UPS account with your Square Online Store within the Advanced Settings section:

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions about this! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 2 of 89

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Message 3 of 89
Admin

You are so welcome, @secondwindbb🌟

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 89

I went to advance setting, click shipping and added my UPS account info. I added the box information as well and shipping still isn’t being offered on my website. I also upgraded my account to Performance. Please help. Is there a phone number l can call for assistance?

@isabelle 

Message 5 of 89
Beta Member

I can connect to UPS but USPS is grayed out.  How can I directly connect to USPS to enable shipping under the Advanced option?

JAY JONES
Message 6 of 89
Beta Member

hi how can I change my carriers

Message 7 of 89
Admin

You'll need to do two things, @EW3:

1. Go to Settings > Shipping > Advanced Settings and connect to a different carrier

2. Go back to Settings > Shipping, then add a new shipping rate and choose the real-time option, then select rates from the carrier you just connected to.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 8 of 89
Beta Member

Thank you

Message 9 of 89
Beta Member

This info is not helpful since the usps square is not live. It is grayish cloud like and although says weeblymerchant it does not have connectivity or connectability.  Very frustrating 😞

Madeline she/her
Message 10 of 89
Square Community Moderator

Hi Madeline - so sorry to hear about the sustained trouble with connecting your USPS integration. If you are continuing to experience issues, we would recommend reaching out to flag this over to our Support Team directly when you can.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 89
Beta Member

Joe, do mean call on the phone to flag the issue?  Because I was on hold for over 1/2 hour today - a bit frustrating, right?

Madeline she/her
Message 12 of 89

Joe 

Did you find a solution?
I have the same issue USPS is grey.

Message 13 of 89

Hi @SensibleEarth Welcome to the Community 🎉

It is not possible to use your own USPS account. We have a master merchant account through Shippo that is automatically used for every order as long as you are on a supported hosting plan. I believe it is the top two plan options- Performance and Premium.

Message 14 of 89

It doesn't work, just gives an error message that I need an access license agreement text.  I don't know where to find that and there is no area for it on the form.

Mary

Message 15 of 89

Thanks for reaching out, @marygunn 

This appears to be a known issue with our team, and Square is working directly with UPS to resolve this issue. 

I do not have a timeframe to provide as far as the resolution goes, however, this is marked as a high priority bug. Both teams will make sure it is resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks in advance for your patience. 😊

P.s. Welcome to the Seller Community 🎉

Message 16 of 89

Hi Olive, I am having trouble with receiving errors when connecting my existing UPS account. What’s the best way to fix this? 

Message 17 of 89

Hello @LBCMFG When it comes to errors connecting carriers, I suggest reaching out to our eCommerce team so they can look into this and determine if the error is on our end or UPS's end. 

When you have a chance, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 18 of 89

Building my online store and I want to integrate the US Postal Service as my shipping option. How do I do this? Our items are very light. UPS or FedEx is not a good option.

Message 19 of 89
Admin

Hey @outerrim!

Please take a look at my best answer in this thread. It will show you how you can connect with USPS among other carriers.

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 20 of 89

@isabelle 

I also had an issue with connecting my Square Online store to USPS account. I'm using stamps.com and trying to connect but there are errors. I've been reading that there's an update with the new Square Online store that it no longer connects with Stamps (and shipstation). Is there an alternative way to connect Square Online to USPS?

Message 21 of 89