x
Beta Member

How do I create a shipping label from a paid invoice?

How do I create a shipping label from a paid invoice?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hey @Twanna 

Unfortunately it is not possible to create a shipping label from an Invoice at this time.  But feel free to suggest this as a Feature Request and maybe something will come of it in the future. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

This should definitely be an option! Businesses operating in stores or online often send invoices to customers for convenience and those customers sometimes need their orders shipped. It's a necessity to be able to create a shipping label from an invoice especially when you offer the option to collect a shipping address! 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @AmesAtWired. The workaround here would be to create these orders that need to be shipped via Square Online instead of Square Invoice (both services have the same processing rate so the only difference here would be the ability to obtain a label) so you can create a shipping label and track the status of this order.

I also recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4